⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.
- How many ounces are in 6 pounds?
- So we have 6 pounds and we need to
- convert them to ounces.
- And if you don't know it already, you'll know it now,
- that there are 16 ounces per pound.
- So what we want to do is we want to have pounds in the
- It's in the numerator right now.
- So we want to divide by pounds and multiply by ounces.
- Maybe I'll write it out.
- And I just told you that there are 16
- ounces for every 1 pound.
- So if we multiplied these two expressions, this pounds will
- cancel with that pounds, and we'll just be left with the
- unit of ounces, which is what we want, and we just multiply
- 6 times 16.
- So it works out unit-wise, and it makes sense as well.
- If we have 16 ounces per pound, and we have 6 pounds,
- we just have to multiply 6 times 16.
- That'll be the total number of ounces we have. So this is
- going to be equal to-- what's 6 times 16?
- So if you take 16 times 6, 6 times 6 is 36.
- Carry the 3.
- 6 times 1 is 6, plus 3 is 9.
- So 6 times 16 is 96.
- You have this divided by 1 here, but that's not going to
- change anything.
- And then all we're left with in the
- dimensions are the ounces.
- So 6 pounds are 96 ounces.
要常常來找我玩喔！(1/3) (2/3) (3/3)