找到單位價錢 (比例的應用 英語)
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.
- Miranda's Maid Service charges $280 to clean 8 offices.
- What is the company's price for cleaning a single office?
- So they charge $280 to clean 8 offices.
- So it's $280 per every 8 offices.
- And then we can simplify this.
- We could see, well, are both of them
- divisible by a common factor?
- And this one looks like it is divisible by 8.
- 200 is divisible by 8, and then 80 is
- divisible by 8 as well.
- So let's divide both the numerator and the
- denominator by 8.
- And if we do that, 8 goes into 28 three times.
- 3 times 8 is 24.
- You have 4 left over.
- 8 minus 4 is 4.
- Bring down this 0.
- 8 goes into 40 exactly five times.
- 5 times 8 is 40, and you have no remainder.
- So when you divide 280 by 8, you get 35.
- And if you divide 8 by 8, you get 1.
- So this rate simplifies to, this price per office, I guess
- we could call it, simplifies to $35 for every 1 office,
- which we could also write as 35 over 1 dollars per office,
- which is the exact same thing as $35 per office.
- And we're done.
- That is the company's price for cleaning a
- single office: $35.
要常常來找我玩喔！(1/3) (2/3) (3/3)